NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
In accordance with our Terms of Service, LaughStub does not offer refunds or exchanges of classes purchased on the LaughStub web site or via our mobile site, except in extraordinary circumstances where (i.e., if a class is cancelled). Before purchasing, we urge you to confirm the title, time and date of the class you wish to join.
At the time of your order, LaughStub will place an order for your place in the class, reducing the number of spots available for the chosen class. While this allows us to provide our customers with the clear benefit of guaranteed enrollment, it prevents LaughStub and our venue theater partners from reselling classes in the event that you do not attend your Event.
Any exchange is at the discretion of venue's management and can only be conducted through the venue.
LaughStub accepts MasterCard, and Visa. We also accept debit cards. LaughStub does not accept "Single-Use" card number security products.
CLASS CONFIRMATION AND EVENT RATING & REVIEW E-MAILS
As an integral part of your transaction with LaughStub, we send you via e-mail a confirmation following purchase.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
LaughStub sells tickets and classes on behalf of our venue partners. LaughStub does not set prices, determine dates or times, or control availability.
If you have any questions about the information above, please Contact Us.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
1. In consideration for participation in events in conjunction with the training center of M.i.’s Westside Comedy Theater, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE M.i.’s Westside Comedy Theater (hereinafter referred to as The Westside) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE WESTSIDE, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted or in transportation to and from said premises. These events include but are not limited to: participation in classes, performance(s) at the Westside, and preparation for performance(s). These terms apply to classes and shows held on the premises and elsewhere, in conjunction with the Westside's training center.
2. To the best of my knowledge, I can fully participate in events in conjunction with the Westside training center. I am fully aware of risks and hazards connected with the activity, including but not limited to the risks as noted herein, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity, and to enter the above-named premises and engage in such activity knowing that the activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such an activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE WESTSIDE or otherwise.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE WESTSIDE from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney’s fees, that I may incur due to my participation in said activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF THE WESTSIDE or otherwise.
4. It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse (if any), if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am not alive, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above named THE WESTSIDE. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
5. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE WESTSIDE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MEDICAL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH AN INJURY I MAY SUSTAIN.
6. I further agree to become familiar with the rules and regulations of the Westside concerning student conduct and not to violate said rules or any directive or instruction made by the person or persons in charge of said events and that I will further assume the complete risk of any activity done in violation of any rule or directive or instruction.
7. I also understand that I should obtain adequate health and accident insurance to cover any personal injury to myself, which may be sustained during the events or the transportation to and from said events.
8. I ALSO UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE I CAUSE TO THE FACILITIES. IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.